40 Landry — SOLD with Multiple Offers
SOLD with Multiple Offers
Located in one of the cities most sought after neighborhoods, Beechwood Village. This one bedroom unit is located on the 4th flooring peering over the tree tops siding onto the river.
The view is beautiful from the updated open concept kitchen with granite island overlooking the living and dining room. The spacious bedroom is bright and features a large closet. The bathroom is a newer 3 piece with walk in glass shower.
This unit also features great storage with a large front entrance closet and storage/pantry room. The balcony is a great space to sit and relax after a long day.
Why “La Renaissance”? It’s countless amenities; outdoor terrace, party room, gym, salt water pool, covered front entrance, easily accessible underground parking and ample visitor parking.
La Renaissance is steps from shopping and a quick stroll to local restaurants, parks, Byward Market, Sussex and Rideau Hall.
Make Unit 407 at “La Renaissance” your next chapter and book an appointment today.
· Condo Fees: $366.25/m, includes: Amenities, Building Insurance, Common Area Hydro, General Maintenance and Repair, Landscape, Management Fee, Recreation Facilities, Reserve Fund Allocation, Snow Removal, Water/Sewer
· Includes: Hood Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
· Pets Allowed (verify type and size with condo)
· window A/C, exercise room, indoor pool
· Property Taxes: $2,035 in 2023
· Built 1984 (approx.)
Call Jean Marc Bornais to arrange a showing today 613-864-3264