2653 Ayers Avenue — Sold with Multiple Offers
Lovely home on amazing lot with mature trees and perennial gardens just off Alta-Vista in Ridgemont
Ayers Avenue is a cul-de-sac and very child friendly. No rear neighbours.
Walk to all your appointments, shopping, schools, sports and recreation centre.
This is a very pleasant home. Bright, cheerful and efficient with 3 bedrooms and one bath. Hardwood throughout.
Addition off the kitchen with windows on 3 sides can be used as large dining room or a family room.
No basement. No stairs in the home.
Rear yard features mature maple and linden trees, multiple gardens (lots of roses, magnolia, hydrangea, etc.) and very nice storage shed. High concrete fence at the rear, which backs on to the Jim Durrell Rec Centre.
You can truly walk to almost everything you need — or take public transit nearby.
· Some new windows and doors: 2005 and 2009
· Bathroom: 2007
· New shed: 2009
· Kitchen (including new hardwood flooring and maple cabinets): 2009
· New roof (50-year shingles): 2011
· New driveway: 2013
· Heating system and hot water on demand tank: 2014
· Eavestroughing: 2020 (prior to closing)
· Freshly painted.
· Move-in condition.
· Quiet dead end street. Very child-friendly.
· No rear neighbours.
· Short walk to schools, Jim Durrell Community Centre, grocery store, pharmacy.
· Well served by public transportation: less than ten minutes from the new Walkley Phase Two LRT station (2022), existing transitway, #6 bus on Bank, #44 to Billings Bridge and Hurdman.
· Close to major roadways (Bank St., Walkley Rd., Alta Vista, Heron Rd.), Billings Bridge, Blue Heron and South Keys.
· Huge landscaped lot with mature trees and perennial gardens.
· Large windows create a bright, cheerful space throughout the house.
· No basement, so no risk of flooding in the spring
· Future development opportunity: Area is building up with new condo and apartment developments near the Walkley and Heron Rd. transitway stations, and upcoming Bank St. redevelopment between Riverside Dr. and Ledbury, as well as Alta Vista.
· Washer, dryer, fridge, stove, microwave, Central Air, Shed, On-demand Hot Water
· Window coverings
· Built: 1953
· Lot size: 60’ x 131’
· Three bedrooms, one bathroom
· Gas fireplace
· Air conditioned
Help us contain C-19 by reviewing the details, looking at all the photos, visiting the 360 degree home tour and multiple videos created for this home.
Recent Blog Posts
Here is a quick overview of the statistics for home sales in Ottawa in June 2020:Read More ›
Help the Ottawa Food Bank while appreciating art!Read More ›