André and Dan Discuss Ottawa Real Estate 2021 — Part 7
Part 7: Drones in Real Estate
In a fairly long conversation broken up in to several short videos Andre Major (Broker) and Dan Moloughney (Broker of Record) discuss many aspects of the real estate market in Ottawa.
This video is part 7: Drones in Real Estate, includes discussions on:
– history of drones,
– perspective on drones,
– draconian regulations,
– putting clients at risk,
– drone recommendations for agents,
– why you should hire a professional drone photographer,
– 24 Sussex and the museum of Nature,
– land assembly and acreages,
– special issues: cameras with LIDAR, heat loss, inspection,
– some commentary on technology in real estate.
Watch for “Part 8: Advice for Agents”, the final episode of “André and Dan Discuss” — coming soon.
Andre Major, Broker, Shareholder, CCIM, MBA
EXP Realty 613-262-0606
Dan Moloughney, Broker of Record, B.Eng.
Ottawa Urban Realty Inc. 613-233-2323
FB, IG, Tw, Li