André and Dan Discuss Ottawa Real Estate 2021 — Part 6
Part 6: Boomers and the Economy
In a fairly long conversation broken up in to several short videos Andre Major (Broker) and Dan Moloughney (Broker of Record) discuss many aspects of the real estate market in Ottawa.
This video is part 6:, includes discussions on:
– pleasant surprise for long term home owners,
– CMHC’s early-COVID predictions questioned,
– baby boomers are waiting,
– first-time buyers are suffering,
– heading to an oversupply of homes?
– stuck in a negative feedback loop,
– Astounded by pricing.
Watch for “Part 7: Drones in Real Estate” coming soon.
Andre Major, Broker, Shareholder, CCIM, MBA
EXP Realty 613-262-0606
Dan Moloughney, Broker of Record, B.Eng.
Ottawa Urban Realty Inc. 613-233-2323
FB, IG, Tw, Li