André and Dan Discuss Ottawa Real Estate 2021 — Part 3
Part 3: COVID vs. Location
In a fairly long conversation broken up in to several short videos Andre Major (Broker) and Dan Moloughney (Broker of Record) discuss many aspects of the real estate market in Ottawa.
This video is part 3, COVID vs. Location, with discussions on:
– Ottawa office space,
– changing traffic flows,
– up to 20% of office workers will never return,
– residential vs. commercial expectations,
– impacts on commercial real estate,
– fundamentals changing in residential real estate,
– how attractive is Ottawa?
– Bulls vs. Bears,
– first time buyers — it’s tough,
– interest rates & mortgage payments.
Watch for Part 4: I’ve Seen this Movie Before, coming soon.
Andre Major, Broker, Shareholder, CCIM, MBA
EXP Realty 613-262-0606
Dan Moloughney, Broker of Record, B.Eng.
Ottawa Urban Realty Inc. 613-233-2323
FB, IG, Tw, Li
I’m here to educate, inform and guide you through the buying, selling and real estate investment process.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Part 6: Boomers and the EconomyRead More ›
Part 5: Under-Priced ListingsRead More ›
Up, up and away. If can share additional stats if you like, message me are comment below. Are we are […]Read More ›
Part 4: “I’ve Seen This Movie Before”Read More ›